EHS Officer PART TIME (J5621) Warwick, England
|Salary:||GBP0 - GBP18 per hour|
EHS Officer PART TIME
21-25 Hours per week
C.£18 per hour
6 Month Contract with the possibility of a Permanent role thereafter
A new vacancy has arisen for an EHS Officer with UK division of global US engineering company specializing in electromechanical systems for off-highway vehicles/mobile machinery.
The main function of the role is to plan, organise, coordinate and manage the implementation of Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainable polices ensuring that they meet both the legal requirements and corporate directives.
- Developing and deploying relevant policies
- Implement controls to comply with Company directives
- Maintain knowledge base on EHS and Energy legislation, European legislation and Company Initiatives
- Company EHS auditing, policy, risk and training structures, with active inspections, reviews and specialist EHS Training courses.
- First Aid provisions, Fire and other Specialist Risk Assessments (Noise; COSHH; Legionella; Ergonomics; Pressure Systems; and Workplace etc)
- Support all functions and value streams to meet their own and corporate EHSE targets
- Accountable for compliance to locations EHSE metrics and standards of performance
- Identify, track, develop and deploy specialist EH&S training with integration into Company-wide 5S and Safety system
- Improve culture and EHSE integration into the business management system
- Support the locations business continuity planning
- Identification and management of waste streams