Senior Project Manager (m/w) Industrial Transfer Projects (15192/001) Austria
|Salary:||EUR70000 - EUR93000 per annum + healthcare|
Ergreifen Sie die Chance und leiten Sie herausfordernde und spannende Projekte bei einem internationalen Konzern, dessen Produkte von zahlreichen Produktionsunternehmen der verschiedensten Industrien eingesetzt werden.
Details about the Client
We are recruiting for this permanent position on behalf of your client, an international organization with several thousands of employees in over 30 countries, delivering products and parts to different industries, such as energy, chemistry, cement, glass, nonferrous, paper and pulp, lime and steel.
As an experience project manager, you are based on any of the companies sites in Austria (Vienna, Styria, Carinthia) or the Netherlands, travelling up to 80% worldwide. Your first challenges will be transfer and investment projects in Styria (Austria) which are going to take you up to two years.
- Responsible for budgeting and handling technical transfer and investment projects
- Integral part of the Operations team, coordinating engineering activities and supporting the search of engineering partners
- Interface to suppliers and participate in negotiations
- Actively identify potentials and promote technical improvements.
- Creation of all necessary submission documents in line with our investment principles
- Preparation of tender and order documents
- Creation of monthly status reports (costs and timeline) incl. cost controlling
- Responsibility during the commissioning phase and project support until handover to the plant management
- Directly reporting to the Head of Operations
- University degree or higher technical education in the fields of industrial engineering, mineral resources engineering, industrial environmental protection & process engineering, chemical engineering, oil & gas, ceramics, mechanical engineering, electric engineering or automation
- Around 5+ years of experience in leading international project teams and developing people
- Around 10+ years of professional experience in a technical area
- Understanding of business economics
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Proficiency in MS Office; CAD, SAP skills are beneficial
- Willingness to travel up to 80%
- Attractive annual gross salary between 70.000 and 93.000 € depending on your qualification and experience
- Challenging and diverse tasks within a multicultural and passionate working environment
- Responsible position with a high scope for action
- Cross-functional collaboration with an open-minded and innovative team
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Attractive training and development opportunities across all career stages
- Flexible working hours and further benefits