Golang Developer – API/ JSON/ OpenID/ Go Golang – London (CR/CR/009769) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP550 - GBP600 per day|
Golang Developer – API/ JSON/ OpenID/ Go Golang – London
Golang Developer Required for a leading client based in London. The ideal candidate should be well versed with the Open Banking functional specifications, consent flow, customer experience guidelines and app-to-app based redirection, together with experience in implementing Open APIs to continue the development of their functional conformance tool that helps Bank’s test their implementation of the Open Banking technical standards.
- Knowledge of the Open Banking functional standards.
- Significant experience with OpenID.
- Significant professional experience with Go Golang and its packages.
- Proficiency with Swagger (OpenAPI), JSON.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas to senior stakeholders.
- Experience using JSON-LD.
- Experience with Atlassian products, BitBucket, Pipelines, JIRA and Confluence
- Clear written and verbal communications
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.