SAP Ops Planning Functional Analyst (PP) - Coventry (CR/CR/010292) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP525 - GBP555 per day|
SAP Ops Planning Functional Analyst (PP) – Operations Planning – Coventry
SAP PP Consultant required for a leading client based in Coventry. You will be coming on board to work closely with the business to shape and drive a delivery plan. You will be accountable for ensuring the SAP solution provided to the customer is fit for purpose and consistent across businesses. You will be working closely with Architects, Project Managers and Senior Stakeholders to understand current and future business requirements, products and operations.
Key Skills Required:
- Extensive SAP PP Consultant experience.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and SAP functional requirements.
- Solid Operations Planning knowledge.
- Must be able to demonstrate design, configuration and unit testing experience in SAP Production Planning experience focussed on SAP ERP Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Management, Long Term planning, materials forecasting and MRP.
- Proven, tried and tested SAP Ops Planning Consultant with SAP A&D industry experience, Multiple full end-to-end lifecycle implementation experience and understanding of SAP Ops Planning Functions
- Knowledge of Integration with other SAP Modules such as SAP QM, Sales and Distribution and MRO
- Material Traceability including Serialization and Batch Management
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.