UX Designer - UX Processes/User Experience – London (CR/CR/010282) City of London, England
UX Designer - UX Processes/User Experience – London
UX Designer required for a leading client based in Central London. You will come on board to employ user centred methods and evidence based decision making, to improve the clients content and functionality on there current platforms, and provide clear direction and advice to improve audience engagement directly and effectively as we transform our digital services.
You will have extensive experience designing a variety of user research methodologies to reveal actionable customer insights, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to develop recommendations based on evidence.
- Extensive UX Designer experience
- Strong User Experience Designer background
- Demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for user centred design practices for web, service or software development.
- Strong experience of understanding user needs for web based content, tools and transactional services, especially those with complex user journeys.
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating and analysing usability and accessibility test sessions.
- Proven experience of working in an agile development environment with designers and developers and product managers to create new digital products and services.
- Experience of audience modelling and developing data driven personas
- A strategic thinker with ability to interact with stakeholders at a variety of levels and across functions, who can manage expectations to ensure objectives are met.
- Experience of using analytics packages to produce reports.
- Experience designing, managing and analysing quantitative user research studies.
- Qualification in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology/Market Research or related field.
- Experience of working within professional / membership organisations.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy