Quality and Compliance Manager - Operations (0000079167-1) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD90000 - AUD100000 per annum|
Adecco is proud to be working alongside a reputable and expanding aged care service that works to provide the best care services to residents. Our client integrates a highly dedicated and ethical team of healthcare professionals and they work to improve the lives of seniors through person centred care.
Details about the Client
Our client is a specialist in the Aged, Disability and Family Services area within the healthcare sector. Established over 50 years ago, this NFP organisation is known to be one of the best organisations in Victoria for it's outstanding service. You will be working to ensure that organisational Policy, Work Instruction and Processes are in line with legislation and industry standards.
Feel valued where you work!
This role supports the efforts of the team of functional specialists to ensure that quality, innovative best practice procedures, structures and processes are in place across the organisation. Under the direction of the General Manager for Innovation and Quality, you will be required to understand, analyse, monitor and improve performance against all legislative and regulatory parameters under which the organisation operates. Reporting and capturing on service key performance indicators for the Disability and Individual and Family Services side of the business you will be required to provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Working knowledge of the Aged care/Disability and Community Service areas and standards
- Experience in supervision of a team who operate in remote locations
- Advanced competence in leading quality improvement programs whilst working with people empathetically and effectively.
- Tertiary qualified, preferably in a quality/management discipline
- Experience and proven ability in a quality and/or compliance role
- Proven ability to manage quality data and data analysis and provide reporting, ability to audit and suggest improvements and do the doing where
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills written and
- Ability to problem solve and find resolutions working within a team and with all levels in the organisation
- Remuneration is dependent on years of experience
- Budget for external professional development
- Career and professional development are encouraged internally and externally
- Comprehensive training and induction provided
- Professional Development sessions inhouse also provided
This truly is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality professional to make their mark on the industry, whilst influencing the organisation to function at its best. You will be able to exhibit your skills in an exciting and fresh dynamic. Become the fundamental part of this leading service and join a friendly team of staff. In return, you will be offered competitive remuneration, a fantastic working environment as well as a supportive and positive leadership team.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Fallaw on: 0418 168 001 or email your resume confidentially to Samantha.Fallaw@adecco.com.au