Software Asset Management (SAM) Specialists (SH7181) Canberra, Australia
|Salary:||AUD70 - AUD100 per hour + $75-$100/hr inc Super (Negotiable)|
- $70-$100/hr inc Super (Negotiable)
- Long 12+12+12 Month Contract
- Canberra, CBD (Hybrid Working)
- Baseline Clearance Required
Our Client, a federal government department, seeks the experience of multiple SAM Specialists to join their team.
The SAM will be proactive, independent and enthusiastic team members who is interested in being part of project to delivering new SOE to the department.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the development and review of the SAM plan by:
• Using your analytical and conceptual thinking skills and your technical skills in SAM and Software Tools to work with Service Management tools / technologies
• Creating detailed reports
• Managing relationships with key stakeholders in the department
• Ensure that SAM planning, processes and procedures are delivered under the program incorporating best practice methodologies
• You will be a key contributor to shaping the Software Asset Lifecycle for the department. This includes identifying software usage, capturing license entitlements, performing required software compliance checks, and remediation as required
• Liaising with service management, and customer teams to help define, optimise, and develop SAM standards, processes, procedures, plans and controls to ensure appropriate service asset information is recorded and maintained
• Contributing to the achievement of the outcomes for the project.
Skills & Experience:
- Software asset management and licence compliance management
- Ability to analyse and report on software asset data against vendor licence models and agreements
- Understanding of software licence contracts and end user licence agreements (EULA’s)
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude, with the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to obtain optimal outcomes
- Record and maintain accurate service details, time records and job notes within a service desk too
- Experience with Software Management platforms, management tools and processes.
To apply for this exciting long SAM Specialist contract opportunity, please forward your resume to Saffat Hossain at Recruitment Hive by clicking the Apply for this Job button, or email your resume citing Job ID:7181. Alternatively you may call Saffat on (02) 6299 1006.
Applications close on 10/10/2022 however Recruitment Hive welcome late applicants for future opportunities.