Hospice Director (S2AHosDir) Columbia, South Carolina
Are you looking for a company that has passion and a role that is rewarding? Join a company where you are not just a number!
A thriving mission-driven organization is actively seeking a Hospice Director. The applicant must have great passion and pride for what they do. Please send resume to email@example.com for consideration.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of hospice experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years management experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with all ages, especially the geriatric population.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently with a drive for success
- Knowledge of resources available in the community
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership experience that demonstrates strong communication, education, and team-building skills.
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.