Director of Nursing (S2ADON) Nashville, Tennessee
Are you looking for a company that has passion and a role that is rewarding and where you are not just a number? A thriving mission-driven organization is actively seeking a Director of Nursing. The applicant must have great passion and pride for what they do. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- 5 or more years of experience in a skilled nursing or rehabilitation facility
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and direct clinical services and programs for a skilled nursing facility and an assisted living residence
- Budget development
- Staffing and employee development
- Strong focus on customer service
To be considered for this position or other healthcare related opportunities, please submit your resume to email@example.com or contact directly at 605-593-0298
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.