Production coordinator (MAJIND53) Milton Keynes, England
|Salary:||GBP0 - GBP25000 per annum|
Immediate start available
Milton Keynes – MK8 8ND
Monday to Friday
0800 – 1630
Here at Major Recruitment, we are currently looking for a Production Coordinator to join our client in Milton Keynes. The role is a full time, permanent opportunity. Our client is a leading manufacturer throughout the Uk, and during this period of sustained growth, development and investment are looking to increase their headcount. The main element to this role is to ensure aligned between labour requirement vs production output, optimising the production schedules on a daily/weekly basis for all products which meet the customer’s needs. You need to be a strong communicator and comfortable handling pressured situations to ensure a positive result. This will include managing any complaints and work out any problems as they arise. You will also be required to ensure reporting of numbers and performance is completed by the relevant deadlines.
About the role - Production Coordinator
- Liaise daily with the Production Team Leader and carry out instructions.
- Regularly check production status and report back to Team Leader
- Planning and organizing resources to achieve targets and to maximize product quality and efficiency.
- Working closely with the production manager, maintain open order book (backlog), provide recommit dates and help set/maintain routines to hit the target shipment volumes.
- Ensure all standards and criteria are consistently developed and improved
- Ensure correct procedures are implemented and followed for all machinery and processes
- Monitor output & respond to correct production issues
- Manage high levels of health & safety at all times
- Deliver high standards of quality and ensure deliveries are achieved
- Ensure the shift is always working to operating procedures (SOPs)
- Strive for continuous improvement within your area.
- Provide regular feedback to team members on their performance and behaviors
- Provide individuals with a performance improvement plan (PIP) when there are issues with conduct or capability
- Conduct daily briefings with the team on a consistent basis
About you – Production Coordinator
- Be able to demonstrate your experience in a similar role
- Have great communication skills
- Comfortable working to strict deadlines
- Be looking for a permanent role
To apply please click below or call 01234 952052