Senior Fund Administrator - Guernsey (40203/003) Bailiwick of Guernsey, Channel Islands
Our client, a leading global independent provider of trust, fund, real estate and corporate services, is looking for a Senior Fund Administrator to join their Fund Administration department in Guernsey.
The successful candidate will complete a wide variety of fund administration tasks, including more complex client administration matters.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting junior members of the Administration Team in day to day administrative tasks
• Assisting management with the induction and development of new recruits
• Supporting the Client On boarding Team with the preparation of proposals for new clients
• Completing company incorporation and limited partnership registration documents
• Supporting the launch of new fund structures and project work as the business requires
The right candidate must have 5+ years previous fund administration experience, strong attention to detail and IT skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and be working towards or completed ICSA or any other relevant qualification (e.g. ACCA or CISI).
For more information or to register your interest, please send your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01481 743078 to arrange an appointment in confidence.