Electrical Installation Lecturer (LS - 143524) Bedfordshire, England
|Salary:||GBP17.5 - GBP21.5 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay|
Job Reference: 143524
Job Title: Electrical Installation Lecturer
Fee Rate: £17.50 - £21.50 per hour dependant on qualifications and experience
Protocol is pleased to be working alongside an educational establishment in the Bedfordshire area, who require an Electrical Installation Lecturer for a position starting immediately. The college are looking for a candidate who is able to deliver Electrical Installation up to level 3 to students of varying abilities.
The timetable for this role is
Monday - 10.45am - 9.00pm with two unpaid breaks between 12.15pm - 1.00pm and 5.00pm – 6.00pm.
Tuesday – 9.00am - 12.15pm
Wednesday – 10.45am - 6.15pm
Thursday – 9.00am – 12.15pm and 6.00pm – 9.00pm
We are keen to hear from candidates that use innovative teaching techniques to motivate and inspire learners.
To be suitable for this role, candidates must meet the following criteria;
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, DTLLS or CTLLS).
• Hold a minimum level 3 Electrical Installation qualification.
• Have experience of delivering Electrical Installation within FE
• Have good organisational and planning skills.
• Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate students.
• Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners
• Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
• Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
Benefits to you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Holiday pay at the end of every contract
• No DBS admin fees
• Dedicated Candidate Support Team
• Cloud based portal
• Paperless timesheets
• Generous referral scheme
• Nest pension scheme and support
• Regular communications
• Discounts at Specsavers
• Careers support and advice
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV.
Protocol has been helping FE professionals and support workers find employment for nearly 20 years and because we work with 47% of the UKs colleges and a further 75 FE providers we always have the very best choice in roles.
Every year Protocol helps over 6,000 candidates find work and provides over 24,000 contracts for our temporary workers. So, if you’re looking for your next contract or permanent job, you know you’re in good hands.
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.