STL & Childcare Assessor (LS - 142986) North East London, England
|Salary:||GBP15 - GBP25 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay|
Job Reference: 142986
Job Title: STL & Childcare Assessor
Location: North East London
Salary: £15.00 - £25.00 per hour, dependent on qualifications and experience
Protocol is working on behalf of a leading Further Education College in the North East London area, who require an STL & Childcare assessor for a full time role starting asap. The college are looking for a candidate who can assess students up to level 3.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
• Must have an assessing qualification.
• Must have a level 3 qualification in STL & Childcare.
• Must have recently assessed STL & Childcare.
• Have proven experience of providing outstanding support for learners.
• Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
Benefits to you:
• The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
• Competitive rates of pay.
• What you see is what you get – no admin charges or hidden surprises.
• Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
• Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience, we require for this role and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV.
Protocol has been helping FE professionals and support workers find employment for nearly 20 years and because we work with 47% of the UKs colleges and a further 75 FE providers we always have the very best choice in roles.
Every year Protocol helps over 6,000 candidates find work and provides over 24,000 contracts for our temporary workers. So, if you’re looking for your next contract or permanent job, you know you’re in good hands.
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.