Bid Writer (BBBH5481) Stockport, England
|Salary:||GBP42000 - GBP42000 per annum + Hybrid Working, Flexible Hours, EAP|
Bid Writer - £42,000 PER ANNUM – Flexible Working – Hybrid Working
Our Client, a leading Charity within the Health & Social Care Sector, are looking for their next Bid Writing Superstar! Forming part of the wider Bid Writing & Development Team, we are seeking a creative individual for this unique and exciting opportunity.
As Bid Writer or Senior Bid Writer you will be responsible for the end-to-end Bid Writing process. No 2 days will be the same when you find yourself working for a reputable organisation, with a track record of empowering their service users, providing unrivalled Person-Centred Care services and provisions in well over 60 Local Authority Jurisdictions.
Interested in hearing more…Read on. Offering the opportunity to work both from home and in the office, your duties will include the following;
You will be given autonomy in your role - Taking ownership and managing the entire bid process
- There will be opportunities to work on an array of submissions from Individual projects to Joint Submissions
- You will have plenty of variety to tender for multiple services; Learning Disabilities, Elderly Care, Mental Health Services & Complex Care
- Using your knowledge of the sector you will be entrusted with carrying out initial enquiries & discussion meetings with an array of potential clients
- Working with your internal colleagues & stakeholders to inform your writing
- Utilising the information gathered and relationships with key stakeholders to plan & develop solutions to be presented in the Tender Documents
- Putting your creative skills to paper and collating all info gathered to create professionally presented, innovative proposals & tenders
- You will be leading on any post-submission queries will follow the process through to completion
You will be well supported in this role as my client pride themselves on being a collaborative workforce, they are happy to consider all levels of Bid Writer applicants; So – If you have touched on Bid Writing and wish to progress further in this position, or are already a Bid Writer looking to take a step in to a Senior position, we want to hear from you.
Come and join a team who are passionate about providing the people they support with the BEST services. Bring your excellent communication skills, your creative flair and love of writing concise, clear Person Centred proposals and in return you will be rewarded with not only stability with a reputable company but also;
A competitive salary of up to £42k per annum depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- 25 Days Holiday
- Time of in Lieu
- Ongoing training & Progression Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programs and Workplace benefits packages
For the right candidate who can demonstrate strong skills and talent, but may not yet have the full experience required, we are able to consider offering the role at Bid Writer level.