Learning Mentor - KS3 (JC - LM - WB) Hounslow, England
|Salary:||GBP95 - GBP115 per day|
Are you an experienced Learning Mentor and looking for a new and exciting working opportunity?
Have you worked with students with SEN to included SEMH and ADHD?
Impact Teachers are currently looking to recruit experienced Learning mentors to work with students who are currently attending a secondary SEN school.
The desirable candidate should have experience in carrying out home visits, learning assessments, carrying out meetings with external agencies and the ability to provide 1:1 intervention support.
You must have previous experience as a Learning Mentor and have supported students with SEN needs as well as a DBS on the update service.
Type of position: Long Term, full time
Start date: ASAP
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience working with SEN considered an asset
- Recent references and a valid CRB/ DBS
- Passion for supporting learning
- Proven experience of supporting young learners in an educational setting
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Ability to follow instruction and use initiative
- Work well as part of a team
What can Impact do for you:
By working with Impact Teachers you're helping expand our overseas teaching program improving education locally and globally, plus the following benefits and programs are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant
- Online Employee Portal
- DBS Reimbursement
- £50 Referral Scheme
- Social Events
If you are interested, please contact Joanna at Impact Teachers, 0207 223 0006