Territory Account Manager (N2LAcuMan) Albany, New York
This position is for a Territory Account Manager who specializes in enviromental services. The position is remote but will require 50% of travel. Please take a look below for more details and please apply if you think you are a good fit! Thank You!
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing roles with a concentration on specialized environmental services.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field; or any equivalent combination of training, education, and experience that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying new markets and business opportunities, resulting in increased revenue growth and competitive position in the industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent planning, organization, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Qualified candidate will have existing client relationships within defined geographical Region.
- Travel required: up to 50%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.