Health Services Administrator (HSABoise1.13) Boise, Idaho
General Statement of Position
Under limited supervision, the Health Services Administrator conducts the affairs of the Health Center, and Assisted Living Facility in accordance with federal, state, and local standards, laws and ordinances; manages and controls the functions of the health services programs to provide quality services within budgetary boundaries. Provides care in accordance with our "Philosophy for Person-Directed Care." As a representative and team member of the company, this position is expected to present oneself in a manner that reflects professionalism and ensure resident satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in one of the professional disciplines concerned with service to people such as social work, hospital administration, theology, business or public administration or a related field;
- Graduate work in any of the mentioned fields desirable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Nursing home Administrator;
- Membership and active participation in professional and community service organization is very helpful; or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skill, knowledge and abilities.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations -
- A California State Nursing Home Administrator's license is required. Licensure must be updated through continuing education.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification.
- Valid drivers license.
To be considered for this position or other positions please forward resume to email@example.com or call/text 605.679.9945 to set up a confidential conversation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.