Principal Structural Engineer (182074NG) North West England, England
The successful Principal Engineer candidate will ideally have/be:
• Experience of working within the Nuclear Sector, new build and decommissioning projects, in roles reliant upon professional engineering expertise and judgement.
• Engineering experience demonstrating a record of successful delivery, including positions influencing professional engineers in the definition, implementation and delivery of engineering work packages.
• Preferably able to demonstrate a working knowledge of seismic/numerical modelling including finite element analysis.
• Demonstrable mentorship and direction of technicians, graduates and near Chartership members of design team.
• Understanding of design principles and ability to apply them.
• Have a working knowledge of European and American Standards.
• Able to meet the requirements for security clearance in the UK.
• Civil / Structural Engineering Degree, or equivalent.
• Chartered Engineer (CEng) (MICE or MIStrucE)