Legal Secretary (J7586) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP40000 per annum|
Confident Property Paralegal / Legal Secretary
Hybrid Role based at Rugby and moving to Coventry (Oct 2022)
£ Extremely Competitive
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!
A global leader in the construction industry is now seeking a confident property Paralegal/ Legal Secretary to join their small and friendly legal team.
You will be working on a hybrid basis (3 days in office), initially working from their Rugby office and moving to Coventry in October 2022.
You will be reporting directly to the Legal Director but you will be primarily supporting the Property Solicitor.
The successful applicant will need to have a background with the following:
- Legal background (particularly in property/conveyancing) essential.
- Confident across range of IT systems including MS office and PowerPoint
- Digital dictation experience preferable
- Confident carrying out property searches as and when requested by the Property Solicitor
- Completing and submit SDLT applications
- Arranging meetings as and when requested (currently using Microsoft Teams)
- Accessing the Land Registry online portal to download title documents, submit registrations and to record Land Registry charges to IBM
- Maintaining and updating Legal Archives/Property Deeds
- Background Seeking Property Deeds & Documents
- Manage external solicitors invoices
- Managing Legal Team’s invoices
- Supporting lawyers and Paralegal with administrative tasks.
- Drafting Land Registry certificates
- Managing absence/sickness record for legal team and record on SAP & Smartsheet. Submit all internal forms to HR after sickness absence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and knowledgeable Legal Secretary who is looking to make their mark within a large international company.
Please apply ASAP if you feel that this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.