Parts Controller (J6407) Brighouse, England
|Salary:||GBP18000 - GBP22000 per annum|
£18,000-22,000 PLUS SO MUCH MORE…..
- 32 Days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays) + Birthday Holiday
- Free parking at every depot
- In house well-being service
- Employer supported volunteering days
- Optional purchase schemes (Annual leave, dental, Medical & Life assurance
- Life Assurance x2 Annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Annual recognition incentive bonus payments (subject to role & business)
- Dress down Fridays
And…….a turkey at Christmas!!
The Business works across the UK and Europe and are utilised by the largest corporates through to SMEs within logistics, retail, transportation, food production and so many more sectors.
Who are you?
You a proactive, energetic individual who enjoys supporting customers in a fast moving and ever-changing environment.
You’ll enjoy being hands-on and are a self-starter with a good knowledge of MS Office.
Due to the nature of this role you’ll need to have a full UK Driving license
Previous experience of working within a similar industry would be a distinct advantage, but not essential, as we are looking for the right person to come in and complement our team.
You’ll be providing parts support regionally, either face to face when visiting depots or over the phone and email – Ensuring that everyone has their required parts and coordinating returns and monitoring stock levels.
And some more detail….
- Collection and delivery of parts required for work orders in addition to coordinating with FSE’s to collect their returns from regional depots or customer sites for processing and further handling.
- Take verbal and written parts requests from the Workshop and Field Service Engineers and to facilitate the procurement of components as required to support the maintenance and repair of the fleet within agreed limits.
- Maintain accurate documentation regarding stocks and the supply of parts.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to constantly review and monitor inventory levels right across the wider department by utilising our inventory management system, generating regular reports to ensure that optimal stock levels are maintained, returns processed and obsolete stock is minimised.
- To participate in regular stock checks as required by the company.
- Ensure that the parts department and associated areas are kept clean and tidy.
If you feel that this is the role that you’ve been waiting for and want to hear more then please apply ASAP!