Principal Mining Engineer (9758) Brisbane CBD, Brisbane, Australia
Principal Mining Engineer
Are you a skilled and experienced Principal Mining Engineer looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
My client is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team as a Principal Mining Engineer specialising in providing technical solutions to their esteemed mining clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in underground mine planning, scheduling, pre-feasibility, feasibility and LOM.
- Provide expert technical guidance and innovative solutions to mining clients in areas such as scheduling, planning, feasibility and LOM.
- Driving a focus on transformation and continuous improvement in mining practices including use of innovative technology and world class standards.
- Maintaining accurate records, documentation, and reports related to mine planning, scheduling, and feasibility studies.
- Utilise industry-leading software, including Deswik, Surpac, and Datamine
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, advancements, and emerging technologies in mining and mineral extraction.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mining Engineering or a related field.
- Strong expertise in mining operations, scheduling, planning, and LOM.
- Proficiency in utilising software packages such as Deswik, Surpac, and Datamine.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and identify optimisation opportunities.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities, with a track record of developing innovative solutions to mining challenges.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, enabling you to convey technical information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A commitment to safety, environmental, and sustainable mining practices.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the Mining industry, please call Nadia on
0437 808 895 or 08 9480 0479.
Recruitment Manager - Mining