Underground Mining Engineer (8021) Perth, Australia
|AUD140000 - AUD0 per annum + super & bonus
Underground Mining Engineer
You will be joining a well-known mid-tier mining organisation that currently own and operate in Western Australia. They are committed to offering long term career opportunities, flexible work options and exceptional training and development.
Reporting to the Senior Mining Engineer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Develop drill and blast designs to reach scheduled targets
- Contribute to the mine planning and scheduling processes, through the provision of technical capacity in various areas including mine planning, backfill, ventilation and scheduling.
- Optimize daily performance of development and production activities, constantly seeking opportunities for increased operational performance.
- Provide engineering support to the Mine Foreman in the day to day operational requirements of development and production activities, including a detailed handover process.
- Assist with generation of weekly and three-monthly forecasts
Does this sound like you?
To be successful in the role you must be able to exhibit:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mine Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Able to work independently and display leadership
- Experience with relevant mine software including: Deswik, Vulcan or Surpac
Let’s talk further
Successful candidates can expect to be contacted within 1 business day of the application.
Your resume will be kept completely private & confidential until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, if you are doubtful this role is the right fit for you, get in touch with Nicole on 0480 042 510 to have a confidential discussion around your career.
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Mining
LinkedIn: Nicole Snyman