Mining Engineer (8171) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD140000 - AUD170000 per annum + super & bonus|
Underground Mining Engineer
Now is the time for you to join a tier-1 gold mining organisation in Western Australia. Here you will find an attractive culture of inclusivity, safety, and career development opportunities with some of the best on-site facilities in the state.
During this diverse stage of growth, they are in pursuit of an ambitious Mining Engineer to join one of their operations. This is a great opportunity if you are eager to develop your long-term career in all aspects of operations and technical services.
Reporting to the Senior Mining Engineer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and communicate accurate drill & blast designs and plans, ensuring these are completed in a timely manner to achieve production targets.
- Ability to plan, coordinate and schedule work priorities to ensure deadlines and commitments are met.
- Monitor daily performance of development and production activities, constantly seeking opportunities to increase operational efficiency and performance.
- Assist the Senior Mining Engineer with the preparation of weekly, medium- and long-term plans and forecasts.
Does this sound like the right place for you?
To be successful in the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mine Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in underground mining operations
- Demonstrated understanding of drill and blast designs and techniques
- Experience with relevant mine software including: Deswick, Vulcan or Surpac (highly desirable)
Let’s chat about it…
Your resume will be kept completely private & confidential until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you then please get in touch with Nicole on 0480 042 510 to have a friendly discussion about your career.
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Mine Engineering