Multi Skilled Engineer - static site (ER/MSE) Ipswich, England
|Salary:||GBP37039 - GBP37039 per annum|
Major Recruitment are pleased to be working with a new client based in Ipswich.
Our client a leading national Facilities Management company are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their team in Ipswich.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out, including completing required documents and paperwork.
- To take a proactive approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management and FM helpdesk as necessary.
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents/records are maintained accurately.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and FM H&S policy.
- To assist the site, when required, with additional duties which you are competent to complete such as preparing meeting rooms, delivering beverages to meeting rooms, general basic plumbing and all other duties required by Management to ensure the smooth running of the site. Taking deliveries on site and liaising with site reception/security.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- NVQ or City & Guilds in the following; gas/plumbing/mechanical services desired.
- Pre-requisite - Qualified Electrician, City & Guilds 2330 & 2391 or NVQ Level 3, 18th Edition.
- Experience working within Facilities Management.
- A customer-focused individual with a proactive approach to working.
- Ability to work on own initiative and/or as part of a team.
- Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
- To attempt to solve issues in the first instance in a manner that will not put the client’s products or people at risk of contamination as a result of our work.
- Possess effective communication skills with the ability to write technical reports and or communicate verbally with supervisor, manager, helpdesk and client representatives.
- Ability to use electronic handheld devices.
- Ability to identify issues or risks that require escalation as necessary to Supervisor or manager.
- Willing and keen to work in a team covering all required duties for the site including basic tasks.
Hours per week: Variable shift rota - 08:00 - 16:30, 06:30 - 15:30, 10:00 - 19:00 - 40 hours per week
Salary £37039.00 per annum
To apply for this role, please upload your most up to date CV and one of our consultants will call you back to discuss the position in more detail.
Major Recruitment act as Recruitment Agency for all Permanent positions