Senior Manager (Utility) (PR-33260113) Kuantan, Malaysia
About the company:
Our client is one of the world's leading chemical companies with current growth in downstream market. They are currently looking to invite experience talent with relevant background to join their team.
About the job:
As the Senior Manager (Utility) you will be responsible to manage the operation of the Waste Water, Utilities & Infrastructure assets and resources utilized to ensure maximum availability, with high level of plant technical integrity. Responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Manage operation of the Waste Water, Utilities & Infrastructure assets and resources utilized to ensure maximum availability, with high level of plant technical integrity.
- Coordinate with Plant Production Managers to provide utilities consumption forecast (to CUF) in order to minimise unplanned situation.
- Ensure all effluent and waste are treated and disposed according to the authorities’ regulations and standards.
- Manages and operates the WWTP & Utilities operations to ensure its availability at all times, avoiding disruption to the Complexes production which can lead to a potential major loss of revenue.
- Analyses and implement production plant in line with the business strategy.
- To complete and meeting closing dateline of production and business report by the agreed dateline.
- Make a simulation and projection on the production plant and sales requirement for short term and long-term plan.
- Ensure any process problem is solved expeditiously by adopting problem solving techniques, obtaining appropriate assistance from others and providing the necessary guidance and instructions to the operations personnel on technical know-how.
- Manage the production budget and collaborate on effective utilization of the maintenance and capital expenditure budgets to increase efficiency, reliability and output of operations.
To succeed in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university
- Minimum 10 years working experience preferably in a petrochemical, chemical or oil and gas industry
- Having highly proactive attitude with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly independent and possess excellent leadership capabilities
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure
- Good proficiency of English, both spoken and written.