Direct Sales Representative (MWSalesrep) Carrollton, Texas
Direct Sales Representative - Fort Worth
Top of Form
Job Location- Carlsbad, CA
Direct Sales Representative Uses business and sales experience along with an understanding of the spinal industry to win business and adoption from prospective spine surgeons, hospitals and generate new lines of business and market penetration from existing clients within territory. Responsible to achieve or exceed assigned quotes. Sales professional with broad experience or unique knowledge using these skills to contribute to company's objectives. An expert sales professional with full understanding of the spine industry, complete knowledge of company products and resolves a wide range of issues in creative and effective ways. Focuses on critical, strategic, or complex accounts exercising judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Requirements include bachelors degree with 8-10 years spine field sales experience or equivalent. Masters degree a plus. Manages Sales Representative and Clinical Specialists within their assigned territory.
- Supporting surgeons in the field
- Understanding the market and translating into requirements for future products
- IHDN and GPO organizations and individual surgeons to identify new leads, sustainable revenue and potential new markets
- Strong network of customer relationships
- Attends conferences, meetings, industry events and professional development events to increase company visibility and networking.
- Ability to clearly articulate our value proposition as it directly relates to the surgeons procedural solution needs and MIS Ultra
- Successful track record in supporting surgeons. Enjoy training and sharing knowledge with medical staff.
- The direct sales team sells Spinal Elements products to hospitals, clinics, and physicians. Typically, responsible for providing support, training and/or guidance during actual procedures or surgeries. Due to the critical nature of the procedures, the incumbent may be required to be on-call to be available for surgeries and procedures. Responsible for the sale of the company's products within an assigned territory or geographic region for both existing and new accounts which includes relationships with customers to influence the acceptance and use of company's products. Complies with applicable regulatory requirements in providing physicians with information and training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The team must possess the following skills and demonstrate increasing proficiency in each area throughout their career development.
- Team Leadership. Translates mission, vision, values into actionable goals and objectives. Provides adequate structure, direction, and feedback. Creates environment where team feels valued, respected, and empowered. Shows appreciation for and rewards individual and group excellence. Demonstrates high standards of ethics and fairness. Takes appropriate risks and encourages staff to do the same. Works through conflict and insures productive resolution. Maintains confidentiality of private and sensitive information.
- Results Orientation. Knows how to get things done in an effective and efficient manner with available resources. Plans and prioritizes work, sets, and accomplishes goals, and completes quality work on schedule. Maintains a sense of urgency in accomplishing work. Strives to improve company and individual performance.
- Takes personal responsibility, leads by example and conscientious. Demonstrates initiative and is committed to and enthusiastic about achieving company success.
- Decision Making. Makes timely and sound decisions based on a combination of analysis, experience, and judgment. Consults others, as appropriate. Understands and takes into consideration how decisions impact others. Excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Customer Focus/Teamwork. Develops and maintains adequate customer satisfaction levels with internal and external audiences. Demonstrates a bias toward service, quality, and teamwork. Builds constructive and effective working relationships. Is committed to the success of all stakeholders and teams.
- Cultivates a culture of openness and information sharing. Demonstrates integrity and honesty in all communication. Is willing to "speak the truth" and advocate positions even when unpopular. Provides constructive feedback. Avoids blaming others.
- In alignment with our cultural tenet of Curiosity, must have an intellectual curiosity regarding our products, procedures, and industry. Strong technical aptitude and depth of knowledge of our product portfolio with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours to support marketing and educational events
Work Authorization US Work Authorization required
Work Environment This job operates from a remote office and travels extensively within a territory to visit surgeons, hospitals, surgery centers and clinics.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be required to perform duties at a computer workstation on a computer and phone. Support surgeries. Must be able to lift to 50 pounds to prepare specimens and surgical set for events.
Travel This team may be required to travel extensively. Typically requires up to 75% travel. Schedule flexibility required to accommodate corporate and customers needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.