Certified Nursing assistant (CNA) (M1TNur) Los Angeles, California
An established not for profit skilled nursing community is seeking Registered Nurses to join our team for day and evening shifts. Prior experience working in a Skilled Nursing Facility is appreciated. The right candidate will have superior customer service, compassion for residents and staff alike and strong communication skills. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. As a Registered Nurse, you will enrich lives every day by utilizing your education to ensure residents receive the highest level of dignity and care. Please send resume to email@example.com or call/text (605) 937-5619 for consideration. Attractive, employee-approved benefits package available for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Benefits include health insurance, retirement savings, paid vacation, holiday time, paid sick leave, experience bonus, medical spending account, life and disability insurance, dental and vision.
- Provide care to assigned residents in a safe and efficient manner according to procedures and individualized resident care plans.
- Assures assigned residents receive ordered medication, treatments and other procedures within defined time frames.
- Utilize infection control procedures and demonstrate familiarity with the side effects of all medications administered.
- Manage assigned equipment and supplies to provide care as necessary.
- Accurately use the EMR.
- Documents actions and notations on resident’s condition changes, admission, discharge, transfers, death, incidents, accidents and completes behavior documentation.
- Participates in the quality improvement process, including audits and corrective procedures.
- Follow Physicians orders are processed.
- Makes rounds as assigned.
- Attends resident reports prior to the beginning shift.
- Receives and reports information on residents’ conditions.
- Promptly responds to resident call lights.
- Notifies family on condition changes etc.
- Reports symptoms of resident infections.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Prior work experience in a like or related position preferred
- Maintains required certification/qualifications and associated standards
- Licensure for state of practice is required
- Knowledge of basic nursing skills; knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or (605)937-5619 for consideration!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.