Solar Sales Associate (M6R.SSA.SOLAR) Albany, New York
Full Job Description
- Work closely with potential and current customers helping them through the process of converting from outdated power usage to clean, cost-effective, solar energy.
- Help interested homeowners understand the importance of solar energy while proactively earning their business.
- Own the sales process with an account manager mindset from acquisition to close. Sales Representatives will be supported by the best customer service, operations and install teams in the business.
- Educate homeowners on the positive effects of solar energy including energy cost savings, clean energy, and worthwhile investment to increase home value
- Market solar products and services and set up new customers
- Capitalize on sales opportunities with warm leads provided, and supplement with personal leads and referrals
- Sell or be Sold mentality with in-home presentations and proposals
- Must attend and pass applicable sales training
- Be able to efficiently communicate proposals during in-home presentations
- Willing to listen, learn, and be humble
- Sales experience with high ticket items ($10k+) is desired but not required
- Laptop or iPad for presentations
- Reliable Transportation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.