Solar Sales Associate (M6R.SSA.SOLAR) Albany, New York
Full Job Description
- Work closely with potential and current customers helping them through the process of converting from outdated power usage to clean, cost-effective, solar energy.
- Help interested homeowners understand the importance of solar energy while proactively earning their business.
- Own the sales process with an account manager mindset from acquisition to close. Sales Representatives will be supported by the best customer service, operations and install teams in the business.
- Educate homeowners on the positive effects of solar energy including energy cost savings, clean energy, and worthwhile investment to increase home value
- Market solar products and services and set up new customers
- Capitalize on sales opportunities with warm leads provided, and supplement with personal leads and referrals
- Sell or be Sold mentality with in-home presentations and proposals
- Must attend and pass applicable sales training
- Be able to efficiently communicate proposals during in-home presentations
- Willing to listen, learn, and be humble
- Sales experience with high ticket items ($10k+) is desired but not required
- Laptop or iPad for presentations
- Reliable Transportation