Electrical Sales Manager (M3L) Utah, USA
About the role:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Manage a territory of salesman
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Helps manage and develop customer relationships
- 6-10 years of experience
- Journeyman preferred
- Team leading experience
- Field work experience along with office experience
This position offers a competitive salary along with health/dental, 401k and retirement.
For more information on this opportunity call Michael Linder at (605) 800-4428. Resumes may be confidentially sent to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.