Product Manager (BBBH133496) White Plains, New York
As a member of the Product Technology Team, you will join a team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You will be tasked with building core products, from strategy through implementation and deployment and supporting the company continued growth and fulfilling its vision. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks is key.
- Function as the Product Owner for an Agile Scrum development team to define, deliver, build and iterate on capabilities.
- Proactively manage the entire features line life cycle from strategic planning to product release and iteration.
- Work closely with members from the growth (i.e. sales and customer management), technology and operations teams along with user experience designers to build concepts and requirements.
- Identify our customers' needs and opportunities through data analysis, interviews, and research through quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define a feature roadmap and requirements.
- Research and understand customer requirements, operational impacts and needs, competitive offerings, cases from customer support, and translate these into feature specs or product improvements.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Give feedback to designers and engineers.
- Communicate feature releases to internal and external users.
- Software marketing/product management experience preferably within Enterprise SaaS applications.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products/features with large adoption.
- Technical university degree, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or similar; MBA is a plus.
- Past experience in analytics and other digital marketing technologies as well as industry experience in energy, specifically renewables and utility transmission and distribution is a strong plus.
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution. Can envision a different world and can articulate a clear path to get there.
- Fast learner of new technologies, business acumen, and strategic thinker.
- Comfortable with various data sets and web technologies to envision new sets of capabilities.