Project Manager - Digital Energy (BBBH157347) Boston, Massachusetts
|Salary:||+ Bonus + Relocation Assistance|
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to scope, deadline and budget. This includes directing resources in a matrixed organization and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives, participate in project planning during and after the sales cycle and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support the business goals and requirements in collaboration with account sales executives, senior management and stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope to maximize success and minimize risk to the customer and the company.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements for the contracted scope of the project(s).
- Develop complete project plans and associated communications documents.
- Apply Siemens project process and management principles at all aspects of project scope and deliverables.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify Successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- 8-10+ years of Project Management experience with large systems in the utility industry
- PMPM / PMI Certification
- Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
- Fluency in Spanish