Residential Construction Purchasing Specialist (mlg purchasing) San Juan Capistrano, California
Must have between 2-5 years of residential construction purchasing experience.
- Purchasing strategy
- Analyze, qualify and negotiate
- Award contract
- Contract Management
- Cost reduction
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in a continuous improvement environment.
- Mainframe and personal computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, E1.
- Five years’ experience in the homebuilding industry.
- Three years’ experience in residential purchasing.
- Field construction experience a plus.
If yoy would like to learn more about this position call/text Maria at 605-800-4370 or CONFIDENTIALLY send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.