Class 2 ADR Driver (C202) Elland, England
|Salary:||GBP11.92 - GBP14.5 per hour + Depending on payment type, plus overtime|
Major Logistics are currently recruiting for HGV Class 2 ADR Drivers to work on a long-term ongoing basis for one of our clients, who are based in Elland, starting ASAP.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established company and this could be a long-term ongoing role for the right candidate.
The successful candidate MUST have a current HGV Class 2 licence as well as a valid ADR Tanks licence.
- Delivering gas in Minibulk Tankers in and around the surrounding area
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis
- Delivering to both commercial and private properties
- Adhering to all company health and safety policies and procedures
- Carrying out daily vehicle checks
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and compliant
- Maintaining the vehicles and reporting any faults
The successful candidate will be required to work on a 4 on 2 off shift pattern. The working week is based on 42.5 hours. A enhanced rate will be paid for weekends and any hours worked over 42.5 hours.
Skills and experience required:
- Current HGV C (Class 2) Licence
- Current ADR Tanks Licence (Category 2)
- Digi Tachograph Card
- CPC Card
- Licences must not have more than 6 points (Drivers with DD or DR codes or bans will NOT be considered)
- Customer service skills
Both PAYE and LTD drivers are welcome.
To find out more information, please call the office on 01924 205827 or forward your CV to logistics@ major-recruitment.com