Business Intelligence Analyst (BBBH36388) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD130000 - AUD150000 per annum + above market super & bonus|
- Global Pharmaceutical leader
- Market leading Primary & Speciality care portfolios
- Collaborative, high energy team
- High visibility role - partner with leaders across the business
- Generate insights that optimise CX capabilities
- True business partner role
- Bring data to life!
- Your insights will add bottom line value
- Company reputed for developing talent from within
- Attractive salary, above market super and Bonus
About the company:
Our client is a fast growing, global pharmaceutical company with an exciting product pipeline of innovative, life changing medications. They are innovative, inclusive and are motivated to invest heavily in R&D activities, ensuring their products positively impact patient outcomes.
You will use your data analytics expertise, in combination with your superior business partnering capabilities to generate insights which will take the teams CX & Digital Marketing function to the next level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Highlight relevant data required to create actionable insights
- Manage multiple data sets from varied sources
- Partner extensively with internal/external stakeholders
- Generate actionable insights in easy to interpret formats
- Analyse & report on multi-channel campaigns, understanding key performance drivers
- Conduct customer segmentation analytics
- Optimise digital content via SEM/SEO
- Collaborate across the business, ultimately enhancing the the customer journey
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications - Science/Economics/Business or related field
- Superior analytics capabilities - Pharmaceutical experience adv.
- Proven business partnering expertise - ideally with marketing teams
- Proven ability to deliver actionable insights from complex data sets
- Superior modelling capabilities
- R, Python or SQL experience advantageous
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Passion for positively impacting patient outcomes
- Exposure to CX/Multi-channel marketing campaigns advantageous
- Team player mentality
- Advanced communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking on +61 2 8877 8771 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com