Marketing Manager (BBBH36227) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||super & benefits|
- Rare opportunity to join Healthcare industry
- Global Medical Devices leader
- Drive international product launches
- Own all consumer launch activities
- Consumer Marketers encouraged to apply
- Immediate start
- Attractive salary & benefits
Global Medical Devices leader with diverse product portfolio across numerous therapeutic areas. Motivated to positively impact the lives of patients across the globe, they invest heavily in research & development; ensuring their technologies are at the forefront of their markets.
Due to unprecedented growth and multiple international product launches in the pipeline, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior Marketer with extensive DTC capabilities to join their team.
You will partner heavily with international stakeholders to drive successful consumer centred marketing campaigns. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & implement successful, customer-centric marketing & launch plans
- Lead all Market Research activities
- Partner with cross functional key stakeholders across multiple markets
- Own all creative & media strategies
- Develop effective SEM/SEO strategies
Your skills & background:
- Proven Consumer marketing capabilities
- Experience working with agencies on big launches to consumers essential
- DTC and/or B2B marketing experience essential
- Superior Market Research capabilities
- Proven ability to work in a cross functional team
- Proven ability to work with international stakeholders
- Proven ability to 'think outside of the square'
- Superior Project Management & communication skills
Marketers from FMCG/Consumer goods industries are encouraged to apply!
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking on +61 2 8877 8771 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com.