Marketing Manager (37243) New South Wales, Australia
|Salary:||Super, car & bonus|
- Make your mark on the Australian Oncology & Haematology landscape
- Newly created role; make it your own
- Innovative pipeline
- Join this organisation as they develop ‘best in class’ therapies
- Own all Marketing strategies & activities
- Develop market disrupting launch plans
- Impressive leadership team – work with the best of the best
- Reputed culture that’s second to none
- Team build across ASIAPAC
- Address unmet therapeutic needs
- Above market package on offer
This Biopharmaceutical leader pride themselves in positively impacting patient outcomes globally and have an incredibly impressive Haematology AND Oncology pipeline. With a strong clinical footprint across the globe, this company is now establishing & expanding their operations into and across ANZ.
As Marketing Manager, you will be a foundational member of the Australian subsidiary. You will lead the development and deployment of successful product launch plans. Partnering with key stakeholders across the business, you will develop insights based commercial strategies which will ultimately lead to meet financial targets. You will ensure the field sales team are supported with training, resources and collateral they require to execute their responsibilities effectively. You will hold full responsibility for all external agency activities and hold responsibility for the P&L.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated Australian Specialty Pharmaceutical Marketing expertise
- Haematology AND/OR Oncology experience adv.
- Product launch experience adv.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Superior analytics capabilities; Demonstrated financial/commercial acumen
- Advanced Project Management capabilities
- Proven ability to highlight & develop opportunities
- Expertise in partnering with cross functional team members
- Proven ability to work in a flexible & agile environment
- Entrepreneurial, tenacious & committed mindset
Click apply or contact either Specialist Managers, Marion Ludeking (02)8877 8771 or Jodie Robinson on (07)3905 8844
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com