Specialty Sales Representative - Oncology & Haematology (37242) New South Wales, Australia
|Salary:||AUD150000 - AUD160000 per annum + super, car & lucrative bonus|
- Make your mark on the Australian Oncology & Haematology landscape
- Global organisation establishing operations in Australia
- Newly created role; make it your own
- Innovative pipeline
- Join this organisation as they develop best in class therapies
- Impressive leadership team – work with the best of the best
- Reputed culture that’s second to none
- Team build across ASIAPAC
- Address unmet therapeutic needs
- Incredibly attractive package on offer
This Biopharmaceutical leader prides themselves in positively impacting patient outcomes globally and have an incredibly impressive Haematology AND Oncology pipeline. With a strong clinical footprint across the globe, this company is now establishing & expanding their operations into and across ANZ.
As a foundational member of the Australian subsidiary, in the position of Specialty Sale Representative, you will be responsible for driving awareness amongst clinicians in NSW and implementing the launch strategy of a first-in-class drug within Haematology and Oncology.
You will identify & engage relevant KOLS, striving to continuously build a strong brand for yourself, the new product and organisation alike, with an aim to support patient care and increase market share. You will highlight & drive opportunities. You will create initiatives that will target where the business will come from. You will partner with internal stakeholders and work to a common vision.
Skills and Experience
- Proven Australian Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales expertise essential
- Haematology AND/OR Oncology experience essential
- Proven ability to interpret & communicate clinical data effectively
- Demonstrated sales success in a competitive market
- Commercially savvy; strategic, analytical and ability to implement effective business plans
- Proven Business Development and Account Management capabilities
- Proven ability to develop relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Proven ability to highlight & develop opportunities
- Expertise in partnering with physicians/KOLs to add value
- Entrepreneurial, tenacious & committed mindset
How to Apply
Click apply or contact either Specialist Managers, Marion Ludeking (02)8877 8771 or Jodie Robinson on 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com