Sales training manager - Pharmaceuticals (38281) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD140000 - AUD155000 per annum + super & bonus|
- Global Pharmaceutical leader
- Varied product portfolio across numerous therapeutic areas
- Highly engaged Sales team
- Collaborate L&D team
- Supportive manager
- Paying competitive salary package
- Ample development opportunities
About the company
A distinguished Pharmaceutical company offering ethical solutions with their core purpose to improve the lives of people around the world. Renowned for their medicines and transforming patients lives, a company with a culture second to none.
About the opportunity
In this Sales Training Management role, you will design & deliver training & development initiatives that enhance Field teams product knowledge & selling skills. You will act as a Sales & product knowledge coach & mentor and develop resources & programs that maximise opportunities. You will partner with cross functional team members to uncover opportunities for further development.
- Connect and build relationships with leaders and stakeholders
- Facilitate and create content for training
- Proactively develop and advocate personal development for the business
- Confident in conducting webinars for remote staff
- Identify potential leaders, create succession plans and leadership development and mentoring
Skills and Experience
- Previous Sales training experience ideally across Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry
- Previous coaching experience ess.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment adv.
- Experience partnering with commercial (sales & marketing) & medical operations
- Superior communications skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Strong influencing capabilities
- Proven ability to develop relationships with cross functional team members
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking, Specialist Manager on 02 8877 8771 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Scientific, Medical and Medical Technology companies.
For all healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com