Product Manager (BBBH36207) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD110000 - AUD130000 per annum + super, car & bonus|
- Newly created role
- Complete ownership of varied portfolio
- Global Pharmaceutical leader experiencing impressive growth
- Launches in the pipeline
- Animal Health Marketers encouraged to apply
- 1st time movers from Marcomms agency encouraged to apply
- Employer of choice
- Collaborative team
- Impressive Manager - learn from the best
- Attractive salary, enviable culture
Passionate, innovative and committed, our client is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. They invest heavily in what patients needs are and develop their portfolio offering accordingly.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and with full accountability for your portfolio of products, you will identify consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for generating strategies that grow market share and brand reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth. You will be involved in projects that enhance and communicate the value proposition through rebranding, digital assets, corporate branding, and communication strategy to name a few.
- Translate brand strategies into tactical brand implementation plans
- Measure and report performance of all Brand marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Understand relevant market dynamics and trends
- Execute strategies with cross-functional teams
- Agency stakeholder management - Supervise brand content and manage access to brand assets
- Oversee budget & forecasts
- Develop success product training modules for Sales team's use
- Develop strong relationships with relevant KOLs
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Product Manager in Healthcare
- Launch experience advantageous
- Successful track record in the development and delivery of healthcare campaigns and tactics including advertising, packaging, digital applications or marketing solutions
- Superior analytics capabilities
- Strong forecasting & brand planning capabilities
- Eager to develop Marketing skills
- Goal orientated with strong work ethic
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking on +61 2 8877 8771 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com.