Brand Manager (BBBH35169) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD95000 - AUD105000 per annum + car, super & bonus|
- Full ownership of leading brands
- Global OTC leader – rapidly expanding portfolio
- Excellent mentor, opportunities for progression
- Variety of stakeholders - internal & external
- Enviable company culture - become one of the family
- Initial 12 month contract - immediate start!
- On-site parking
- Attractive salary circa $100k plus super, car, bonus & numerous benefits
Established over 50 years ago, this global Consumer Health company's products are common household items. Motivated by the needs of their consumers, they are heavily focused on research and development, with the aim of positively impacting lives. Due to impressive growth plans, a newly created role has arisen within the Marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this newly created role is crucial to the business's ambitious growth plans. Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership of Marketing strategy & implementation of leading products
- Oversee all Digital Marketing campaigns across all channels
- Conduct Market & Sales analysis
- Work with external agencies on key projects
- Identify Market trends via competitor analysis
- Identify NPD opportunities
- Relevant financial responsibilities
- Collaborate with Sales team to drive product awareness
Your Skills & Background:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Proven Brand Management experience across OTC/FMCG industries
- Proven digital marketing capabilities
- Proven project management experience
- Strong analytical/market research skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking on +61 2 8877 8771 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com.