Semi Skilled Woodworker / Trainee Joiner (LK05677) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP10 - GBP10 per hour + overtime|
Job Title: Semi Skilled Woodworker / Trainee Joiner
Location: Leicester: Croft
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: Day shifts
Pay Rate: £10.00 p/h PAYE
Immediate start available
Our Joinery client based in the Croft area of Leicester require a Semi Skilled Woodworker / Trainee Joiner
This is a great opportunity for someone to learn a trade whilst earning money on the job.
This is a long-term role with genuine progression opportunities.
- Well established Joinery company working with large well-known brands
- Established 10 years ago with over 30 employees
- Friendly team, training, and progression for all
- Long term, career role
- Carrying out the assembly and construction of wooden items
- Packing, Fitting, and Installation work
- Following day to day production plans to meet project deadlines
- Proficient and safe in the use of woodworking machinery, powered and hand tools
- Planning work and work station
- Clearly communicate all relevant information including job progress and any problems and/or issues.
- Working to the high level of quality, standards and finish.
- Some previous experience working with wood
- Someone looking to learn a new skill
- Must be reliable
- Team players essential
Immediate interview available so please contact Lucy @ BE Skilled & Engineering Leicester on 07966339795, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV direct
Be Recruitment Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified otherwise.