Engineer- Water Resource (L2Pwatereng) Greenbelt, Maryland
A reputable Engineering firm is seeking a Water Resources Engineer. This role will be responsible for technical content and completion of engineering documentation on assignments. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer looking for the next step in their career.
- Create and analyze hydrologic, hydraulic, and water quality models
- Design and review storm water collection and treatment systems
- Lead production of design calculations and technical reports for water resources facilities
- Complete tasks on schedule with pride and ownership of your work
- Provide expertise to internal and external clients to resolve complex problems and issues
- Work under supervision of a Project Manager or senior-level team member
- Provide guidance to junior-level team members
- experience in multiple sectors including Water Resources, Geotechnical, Transportation, and Structural
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Luke Peterson directly @605-305-3799. Resumes may be confidentially sent to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.