Product Marketing Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Product Marketing Manager with 8+ years’ experience in product marketing communications with a focus on marketing strategy to join them, initially on a contract until the end of 2021.
The focus of this role will be to drive awareness, consideration and adoption of our client’s solutions for app publishers through integrated marketing plans and sales enablement.
Job Reference: BBBH 18897
What will a Product Marketing Manager do?
- Produce marketing and sales enablement content, including PowerPoint decks, reports, blogs, case studies and more, for multiple audiences.
- Turn technical information into simple messaging that showcases value.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including product, sales, and regional marketing to identify needs, create and package relevant materials for sales teams and clients.
- Work with the central marketing team (digital, brand, editorial) and corporate communications to ensure product marketing needs are represented in content marketing, digital marketing, PR and brand marketing plans.
- Work with regional marketing teams to land messages in local markets.
- Communicate marketing plans and results across the cross-functional marketing teams.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 8+ years’ experience in product marketing communications with a focus on marketing strategy
- Experience in developing and executing marketing plans
- Proven ability to work with product teams and product marketing teams to bring products to market.
- Strong editorial skills and demonstrated ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear, digestible messaging and content.
- Able to provide content samples
- Experience in the digital advertising industry or ad tech is strongly desired
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710