Client Success Manager (BBBH19033) London, England
Client Success Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Client Success Manager, you will have 3+ years online operations, communications or client success experience.
Initially on a 11-month contract, the Client Success Manager work directly with emerging gaming content creators, acting as a primary contact for both internal and external stakeholders, providing support for new features, and helping them optimize performance.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH19033
What will a Client Success Manager do?
- Assist with gaming creator outreach, account management and technical support
- Identify, recruit, and onboard high potential partners
- Establish best practices and educate new gaming creators on how to optimize performance and community building
- Develop and share expertise on video and platform products
- Assist partners with implementation of new tools and products
- Track retention and performance of partners and develop cross-functional strategies to optimize their performance
- Become an expert in the support experience for gaming creators and quickly resolve partner issues
- Ensure the success of gaming creators through consultations and scaled training methods
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize product feedback from partners
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years online operations, communications or client success experience =
- Passion for online gaming
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710.