Customer Service - Customer Assist - Hardships (90M0422755) Parramatta, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD72000 - AUD80000 per annum + super + product discounts|
Customer Service – Portfolio Management - Mortgage Delinquency - Big Four Bank
- $72,000- $80,000 + super + staff discounts + benefits
- Currently remotely working from home – Parramatta based offices
- 7th September start
- Do you have exceptional customer service and empathy focused on assisting customers?
Your new company
This is your opportunity to join a new team within a Big 4 Bank within the Mortgage Delinquency team! Renowned for leading the Australian financial space, this organisation fosters a diverse work culture and a positive team environment, where employees are valued and recognised for their efforts and commitment.
Your new role
Bring your maturity through life experiences that will allow you to deliver outstanding empathy and customer service to support customers through significant life events that have impacted their ability to make payments.
- Portfolio management of accounts who have fallen into arrears
- Continue to uphold an exceptional customer experience by negotiating arrangements and implement strategies to clear arrears and debt.
- Work with vendors and stakeholders: bankers, legal, LMI, credit, risk to assist customers in line with values to reduce disputes
- Proactively manage risk through identification and policy guidelines
- Participate in the NPS program and listen to customer feedback and verbatim
Please Note: the team operates Monday – Friday; fixed shifts between 8am-8pm. Occasional elective Saturdays (overtime)
Your skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in contact centre & exemplary customer service ability
- Experience assisting customers through financial difficulty
- Basic Credit and Decision making & Negotiation Skills
- Legal, real estate, banking & finance knowledge highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Fantastic training and ongoing support
- Opportunity to grow your career within the team
- Brand new offices at a very convenient location next to public transport - currently working remotely
- Join a highly supportive and collaborative environment
- Great staff benefits and learning opportunities
Your next step
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now’ or contact Lavender Pham on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8215 1067. Resume/CV in word doc. Must be Aust citizen/P.R to be considered.