Administrator (four to six months) (KLABG) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP9.5 - GBP10 per hour|
Major Recruitment Birmingham are recruiting for a public sector organisation in the Bordesley area who are seeking an administrator to start immediately for approximately 4-6 months.
Duties and tasks will include:
To provide efficient, effective, consistent, flexible and responsive administrative support services that meet the needs of the business and supports its effective response to change.
- To provide high quality, flexible Business Support services to internal / external customers, within the parameters of business needs.
- To provide financial administration, ensuring that the Directorate’s statutory obligations are met and that all financial transactions are conducted within the provisions of standing orders and financial regulations.
- To provide support to staff within the business using business relevant knowledge and skills, to give advice and help facilitate the maintenance, development and rollout of systems/processes, and to ensure that staff receive support in the use and maintenance of business applications.
- To act as an initial escalation point for the resolution of unusual situations by providing advice and guidance to apprentices or new starters, overseeing staff where required in respect of their day-to-day workload.
- To fully support meetings as required by the business including the provision of minute-taking or note-taking as appropriate, organisation of dates and suitable venues, hospitality arrangements and the production/distribution of outputs in a timely manner.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- Administrative experience
- Be able to commit to a 4-6 monhts contract
- Be able to get to Tyseley
- Be immediately available
- Be able to work office hours- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm