Lifeguard (full time role- 5 days per week) (KLLGE) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP10.5 - GBP10.9 per hour + Parking|
Major Recruitment are partnering with a professional leisure facility in the Edgbaston area who are seeking a full time permanent Lifeguard to start immediately. You will be working five days a week between Monday to Sunday and eight hours shifts between the hours of 6.30am and 10pm.
As a Lifeguard you will be responsible for supervising and promoting the safe and correct use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and associated facilities (steam room, sauna, spa pool, changing facilities) as well as maintaining a high level of cleanliness and customer service for our members.
- The Lifeguard will have responsibility for the safe supervision of members while they are using the pool facilities.
- They must advise members on the rules, regulations and safety procedures and interact effectively with members to ensure that the pool facilities operate successfully.
- Ensure that members, guests and visitors receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service on every visit.
- Supervise all relevant areas whilst on shift and adhere to all Club standard operating procedures and bye-laws.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness around the pool areas.
To be successful you will need to have experience working in a leisure facility including swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam room and fully understand the importance of Health and Safety in regard to this job role. All applicants must hold a current RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
Excellent opportunity and benefits including the following:
- An opportunity to work in a premier racquets and lifestyle club
- A supportive environment which will help you grow your skills and experience
- Salary £10.90 per hour
- 28 days holiday
- Free use of all the club’s sporting facilities, pools and fitness suite
- Free car parking
- Discount on meals
- Continued personal development training