Administrator (temporary to permanent) (KLDT2PWB) Oldbury, England
|Salary:||GBP10 - GBP10.25 per hour + Parking, early finish Friday|
Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a local, professional organisation in the West Bromwich area who are seeking an administrator to start with them immediately on a temporary to permanent basis.
Please note this role is office based and temporary to permanent.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 7am to 4pm, Friday 7am to 2.30pm (these hours are non negotiable, so please only apply if you can work these times). Parking is available
Duties and tasks will include:
- Invoicing on QC system, chasing for any additional information you require to enable you to invoice the completed jobs as soon as possible. Checking the details of your invoice against any paperwork supplied & ironing out any issues prior to the invoice being released.
- Obtaining PO’s from customer prior to your invoice either by telephone or email & encouraging customers to supply them at the time of booking.
- Updating the reconciliation .
- Answering the telephones / emails to deal with enquiries / queries from start to finish including raising any credits as required.
- Covering during holiday periods, sickness and where necessary. Training will be provided for both of these roles, they are both very fast paced & continuous throughout the day, with some manual tasks such as copying / scanning & printing driver packs.
- Entering data on to spreadsheet for the quarterly returns that have to be reported.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role must be confident in Microsoft Office packages such as word, excel and outlook. You will need to be flexible to cover other roles within the department during holidays, busy periods, & where necessary, training will be provided. You will need good attention to detail.