Test and Inspection Electrician (1082) Bicester, England
|GBP35000 - GBP38202 per annum
SkyBlue Solutions are recruiting a Test and Inspect Electrician on a permanent basis to work alongside the prison services at HMP Bullingdon
PLEASE NOTE: To be eligible you must have been living in the UK for at least 3 years.
Duties of Test and Inspect Electrician will include, but not limited to:
- To be accountable for the testing and inspection of electrical services within the prison estate
- To be accountable for the maintenance, installation and repair of electrical systems within the prison estate in line with the sites maintenance requirements
- To advise the site management team of any existing or new electrical installations that are unsafe or that do not meet current regulatory or industry best practice standards
Skills and Abilities the successful applicant should possess:
- Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical
- Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent
- Qualified to C&G 2391 - Electrical inspection and testing
- Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements for Electrical Installations, 18th Edition.
- Two years’ experience working in a role as a test and inspection electrician or equivalent experience working on commercial or industrial electrical systems
If successful you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Statutory Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay (Depending on Length of Service)
- Annual Performance Award
- Charity Days
- Thank you, scheme
Successful applicants will be required to pass security vetting.
SkyBlue Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in this Test and Inspect Electrician position based at OX25 1PZ please press apply.