Assembler - Manufacturing - London (ASSEM77770) London, Canada
|Salary:||CAD18 - CAD18.5 per hour|
Drake International is looking for Assembly workers to join our client's site in South London. We are looking for professional individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced team environment.
- MUST have 1-2 years experience in an assembly/machine operating role
- You strive in a fast paced environment
- You are a great multi-tasker (you enjoy challenge & change)
- MUST have reliable vehicle (shift is not bus accessible)
- Must have great manual dexterity
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Use tools to make, assemble or repair parts and products
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace
- Use of fabrication machinery with 1 or more of the following machines will be facilitated:
- Robotic Welder
- Flat Laser
- CNC Machines
- Milling Machines
Days: Monday-Thursday 6:00am-3:30pm, Friday 6:00am-10:00am
Afternoons: Monday-Thursday - 3:30pm-2:00am
If you meet the requirements and you would like to apply, please reply to this ad with your resume attached.
**Only candidates that meet requirements will be contacted for an interview**